Digital Advertising Expert
As digital marketers nothing is more infuriating then getting to the end of an “Awareness” campaign for a client to ask us how much money we made them.
Our Digital Advertising strategy begins with a measurement plan that maps directly back to a client's business outcome.
Return on Investment. Pipeline Created.
We create a clear path of success for our team members and the client.
Key Advertising Accounts
This person will support one to three clients with the guidance of an Account Director. You will be responsible for Digital Advertising Strategy, Campaign Build Outs and Optimization for these clients.
Supporting Advertising Team
You’ll also be supporting the current Digital Advertising Director. While you own the work for you clients, we believe that no man is an island and everyone should support each other in making Paid campaigns more effective.
Key Skills Required
Search and Display
We are looking for marketers who are proficient on Google Ads and Bing Ads. This includes the use of advanced scripts and automation practices to make campaigns more effective.
Our Paid Search and Display often pair up with Paid Social campaigns. You need to have 8+ years of experience with Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Advertising, and Twitter Ads.
The person in this role who will succeed is a Strategic in addition to being able to execute. You'll start with client's goal and work backwards to clearly communicate how to achieve it.
As a distributed company, it’s imperative that you are able to clearly communicate across multiple channels. Email, Zoom for Video Conference and Instant Message are communication tools in our stack.
A transparent hiring process
Our hiring process typically completes in two weeks, from the applicant completing their questionnaire to final interviews — even during these challenging times.
So you’ve found an open position that appeals to you? Let’s get started:
- Check out our company culture & values
- Understand the job description
- Click the apply now button on the job
- Complete the contact details form
- Recieve a questionnaire or an email
- Complete the expertise questionnaire
Let’s get to know each other and make sure our requirements match.
- Talk with our service-line experts
- Meet the people you’d be working with
- Discuss the process so far with HR
- Team makes hiring recommendation
- Final 1:1 interview with leadership
- Receive an offer (hopefully!)
Let’s work together for the next 90 days to ensure this is a solid fit for everyone.
- Onboard with benefits & payroll
- Review values & handbook with HR
- Set-up your company-issued laptop
- Onboard tools & comms with team
- Meet with your onboarding buddy
- Evaluation of success by day 80
Full-time employee benefits
We offer a range of benefits that reflect our People-First commitment.
Benefits subject to completion of 90-day new-employee trial except where noted.
- We are a family-oriented company and want our team members to be happy both at work and at home from day one.
- We pay most federal holidays, Juneteenth, 2 floating holidays, and December 24th thru January 1st when the office is closed.
Paid time off
- We give 20 days of annual vacation with no need to accrue them. In 2019 our team used 95% of the total available days!
- We match contributions up to 5% of your gross salary. The plan includes Traditional 401(k) and Roth options with low fees.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage and subsidize medical up to $900 for family coverage or $450 for individual coverage.
- Earn recognition stars distributed by your peers for great work. Exchange them for gift cards or charitable donations.
- A bonus of $2,000 on hire, $2,000 on completion of 90-day trial, and $4,000 on after continuous 12-month employment.
- Each quarter 10% of profits are divided evenly among the non-executive team of Account Directors and Experts.
Paid family leave
- We offer new parents up to 12 weeks whether the child is born, adopted, your 1st child or your 5th. (After 1 year of employment)
We embrace ideas, innovation, and culture afforded by diversity and inclusion.
- Team retention (2020)
- Women or non-binary
Meet your Digital Advertising Experts
You will have a direct connection to your team of digital marketing experts.
As a flat organization, we eliminate “whisper down the lane” to ensure communication and strategy are clear and execution is prompt.
Join our weekly newsletter
Get industry news, articles, and tips-and-tricks straight from our experts.