MKG Marketing named Agency of Record for Zweena Health
By Kerry Guard on April 22, 2013
We've been named the Agency of Record for Zweena Health!
So who is this healthcare clientand what do they do? Well, according to their website:
Zweena is an innovator of personal health solutions focused on empowering healthcare consumers and changing the way individuals use their own health information.
In laymen's terms, Zweena provides consumers with the ability to collect, store & access their health record electronically.
In partnership with Microsoft HealthVault, Zweena provides one of the only electronic health record solutions where the consumer actually owns their own records, as opposed to a hospital or medical group having ownership over said records.
Take a look at their process below:
How Did MKG Marketing Connect with Zweena Health?
In a classic client/agency meeting, we connected with Zweena through a mutual friend.
Specifically, the story goes a little something like this:
- Two gentlemen riding the train from Princeton, New Jersey, to New York City strike up a conversation
- One of the gentleman is the CEO of a consumer health company based in Princeton and needs assistance with marketing
- The other gentleman's niece owns a digital marketing agency in San Francisco and offers an introduction
- The consumer health company CEO and digital marketing agency meet and totally hit it off! Naturally, they end up working together happily ever after. Yay!
What Work Will MKG Marketing Perform for Zweena Health?
Without going too much into detail, the MKG Marketing team will perform the following services:
- Paid Search Marketing
- Organic Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy & Execution
- A/B & Multivariate Landing Page Testing
- Audience Segmentation & Targeting