Are you someone who connects data to build stories and discover opportunities? MKG is looking for an Analytics Expert to join our team to be the connector between our clients, SEO Experts, and Paid Media Experts to ground efforts in transparent data built with sources such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics . Partner with complex B2B clients using digital sales funnels, and work at an empathy driven company that prioritizes work/life boundaries. At MKG you will be the lead analytics expert for your clients, a partner and not just behind the scenes.
You’ll join a team with senior experience (8+ years) and be encouraged to brainstorm and collaborate with peers. Data tools and needs are continuously changing and you’ll be encouraged to explore new tools and evolve dashboards and team standards as an expert in your field.
Location: Remote within the United States
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 12 weeks paid paid family leave
Analysis Partner with team members to provide insights and action items, as well as establish digital marketing performance goals based on historical data, seasonality, and industry trends.
Reporting Using a data aggregation platform, build weekly/daily/monthly reports based on client and team KPIs and efforts to monitor performance and identify opportunities
Tracking Work with SEO and Paid Media team members to ensure tracking is setup across MKG managed efforts within the client website, paid media, and SEO platforms
Key Skills Requires
8+ years of experience working in digital analytics
Platforms & Tools
- Experience setting up, tracking, and performing analysis with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, and Marketo
- Experience with data aggregation/visualization tools
- Experience presenting and troubleshooting tracking setups, data analysis, and reports to clients
- Experience working with complex B2B clients, specifically with sales team driven performance
- Experience building digital sales funnels and data driven KPIs, including ROI
- Building forecasting workbooks for multiple types of KPIs (CTR, ROI, MQLs)
- Evaluating tools and recommending changes to tracking or reporting structures
- Comfortable working independently, but also looking for a team to build success with and confident + sharing ideas and opportunities
Examples of role deliverables Reporting
- Recurring report execution (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Data integrity - ensure accuracy of data
- Goal target alignment - provide guidance for appropriate KPI based on business goals
- Work with experts to provide insights and action items
- Visualization - Create appropriate charts and graphs based on data type and the story we are trying to tell
Analytics Tools Lead
- Data Source connections - setup, maintain and QA connections to ensure data integrity and automation
- Audit website, CRM connections and data input sources to confirm tracking is set up properly using best practices
- Research and recommend UTM tracking based on client’s needs
- Be the Resource for best practices - visualization, number formats, time-frame comparison, tools, tracking setup
- Forecasting - use historical data to establish trends, benchmarks, and future performance
- Lead Client education/expand on reporting metrics, tools and, and reporting results
- Review user journey data, click paths and any other applicable data to provide recommendations to increase conversions
A transparent hiring process
Our hiring process typically completes in two weeks, from the applicant completing their questionnaire to final interviews — even during these challenging times.
So you’ve found an open position that appeals to you? Let’s get started:
- Check out our company culture & values
- Understand the job description
- Click the apply now button on the job
- Complete the contact details form
- Receive a questionnaire or an email
- Complete the expertise questionnaire
Let’s get to know each other and make sure our requirements match.
- Talk with our service-line experts
- Meet the people you’d be working with
- Discuss the process so far with HR
- Team makes hiring recommendation
- Final 1:1 interview with leadership
- Receive an offer (hopefully!)
Let’s work together for the next 90 days to ensure this is a solid fit for everyone.
- Onboard with benefits & payroll
- Review values & handbook with HR
- Set-up your company-issued laptop
- Onboard tools & comms with team
- Meet with your onboarding buddy
- Evaluation of success by day 80
Full-time employee benefits
We offer a range of benefits that reflect our People-First commitment.
Benefits subject to completion of 90-day new-employee trial except where noted.
- We are a family-oriented company and want our team members to be happy both at work and at home from day one.
- We pay most federal holidays, Juneteenth, 2 floating holidays, and December 24th thru January 1st when the office is closed.
Paid time off
- We give 20 days of annual vacation with no need to accrue them. In 2019 our team used 95% of the total available days!
- We match contributions up to 5% of your gross salary. The plan includes Traditional 401(k) and Roth options with low fees.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage and subsidize medical up to $900 for family coverage or $450 for individual coverage.
- Earn recognition stars distributed by your peers for great work. Exchange them for gift cards or charitable donations.
- A bonus of $2,000 on hire, $2,000 on completion of 90-day trial, and $4,000 on after continuous 12-month employment.
- Each quarter 10% of profits are divided evenly among the non-executive team of Account Directors and Experts.
Paid family leave
- We offer new parents up to 12 weeks whether the child is born, adopted, your 1st child or your 5th. (After 1 year of employment)
Our 2022 pulse
We embrace ideas, innovation, and culture afforded by diversity and inclusion.
- Team tenure
- 3.3 years
- Women or non-binary
Meet our Analytics
You will have a direct connection to your team of digital marketing experts.
As a flat organization, we eliminate “whisper down the lane” to ensure communication and strategy are clear and execution is prompt.
Join our weekly newsletter
Get industry news, articles, and tips-and-tricks straight from our experts.