Digital Marketing Expert
Too often we get stranded on an island, lost the minutia of the day to day. Then one day, our clients start asking questions about why we're not hitting goals. We've lost sight of the big picture.
At MKG one of our values is "Big Picture". Through team support, transparency, and accountability we are reminded consistently of the client's KPIs and goals allowing us to strategize, implement, and optimize towards clear common goals.
We look up, out and forward!
Digital Advertising Hero
We are currently looking for someone who can take the lead in PPC on different accounts. You'd drive the strategy, execution, and reporting analysis across accounts.
What's a good PPC campaign without knowing what's working? Support our analyst by aggregating data, pulling reports, and providing initial analysis.
Key Skills Required
Where you're the hero, you'll need to set the strategy for your accounts. You’re comfortable reading performance data, creating formulas, and making an actionable plan to reach client or MKG set KPIs, as well as translating this to client speak.
Once the strategy is approved, on either the clients you own or support, you'll need to build digital advertising campaigns and launch. You'll work with our analytics experts to make sure we can measure all our efforts down through the full marketing funnel using the client's analytics tool stack.
Keyword Research & Strategy
Experience using industry-leading tools such as BrightEdge or Google Search Connsole to perform extensive keyword research to recommend strategy for our clients.
You'll need to produce reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis with the help of our automated reporting tools to provide clients insight and next steps. You have experience setting up automated reporting and providing strategic recommendations based on data, including working with Salesforce, GSC, GA, and GTM.
We believe in continuous optimization and iteration. You’re used to checking paid ad campaigns multiple times a week to review performance and make strategic optimizations.
A transparent hiring process
Our hiring process typically completes in two weeks, from the applicant completing their questionnaire to final interviews — even during these challenging times.
So you’ve found an open position that appeals to you? Let’s get started:
- Check out our company culture & values
- Understand the job description
- Click the apply now button on the job
- Complete the contact details form
- Recieve a questionnaire or an email
- Complete the expertise questionnaire
Let’s get to know each other and make sure our requirements match.
- Talk with our service-line experts
- Meet the people you’d be working with
- Discuss the process so far with HR
- Team makes hiring recommendation
- Final 1:1 interview with leadership
- Receive an offer (hopefully!)
Let’s work together for the next 90 days to ensure this is a solid fit for everyone.
- Onboard with benefits & payroll
- Review values & handbook with HR
- Set-up your company-issued laptop
- Onboard tools & comms with team
- Meet with your onboarding buddy
- Evaluation of success by day 80
Full-time employee benefits
We offer a range of benefits that reflect our People-First commitment.
Benefits subject to completion of 90-day new-employee trial except where noted.
- We are a family-oriented company and want our team members to be happy both at work and at home from day one.
- We pay most federal holidays, Juneteenth, 2 floating holidays, and December 24th thru January 1st when the office is closed.
Paid time off
- We give 20 days of annual vacation with no need to accrue them. In 2019 our team used 95% of the total available days!
- We match contributions up to 5% of your gross salary. The plan includes Traditional 401(k) and Roth options with low fees.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage and subsidize medical up to $900 for family coverage or $450 for individual coverage.
- Earn recognition stars distributed by your peers for great work. Exchange them for gift cards or charitable donations.
- A bonus of $2,000 on hire, $2,000 on completion of 90-day trial, and $4,000 on after continuous 12-month employment.
- Each quarter 10% of profits are divided evenly among the non-executive team of Account Directors and Experts.
Paid family leave
- We offer new parents up to 12 weeks whether the child is born, adopted, your 1st child or your 5th. (After 1 year of employment)
We embrace ideas, innovation, and culture afforded by diversity and inclusion.
- Team retention (2020)
- Women or non-binary
Meet your Digital Marketing Experts
You will have a direct connection to your team of digital marketing experts.
As a flat organization, we eliminate “whisper down the lane” to ensure communication and strategy are clear and execution is prompt.
Join our weekly newsletter
Get industry news, articles, and tips-and-tricks straight from our experts.