Like the previous monthly view from here post, we wanted to take a moment to focus in on one individual team member: Christian.
Christian was the first MKG-unit (AnDrae's word!) to join the team outside of Kerry and I over 8 years ago.
Initially on a part time basis and then, over time, transitioning to a full time position here at MKG.
So it's with great sadness (and excitement) to share that last month Christian parted ways with MKG to embark on a new professional venture.
During the past decade or so, we made so many memories working with Christian. This made me reflect on some of those stories that we shared parts in during that time.
A few that came to mind were when...
- Day trip to Las Vegas, where we pitched MKG's digital marketing services in the top floor of a historic Vegas hotel
- Taking calls with clients in creative places such as airports, on Caltrain as well as tucked away in kids bedrooms
- Having hour-long stand up meetings back when it was just 3 of us and we could get away with spending that much time on a stand up :)
- Bringing great people to MKG such as Adam (twice!) and Jessica in the early days of the agency
- Scouring each city we travelled to for work trips for their top-rated, cheapest Indian food buffets
These are just a few (of many) stories that come to mind as Christian winds his time down here at MKG.
I'll be forever grateful for all the memories, projects, customers and friends we have made together over the past 8 years.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Christian do great things in his new role.
Please join us in wishing Christian an amazing new start to the next professional venture in his life!